Monday, August 08, 2005

Yesterday was cluttered and busy...




And today has been running around all day...

Still a little bloaty, but I feel better and have dropped 3 of the offending undeserved pounds ... so I don't feel nearly as crabby.

My son, though, is having a bad day. He called in to see what his schedule was at work, and they told him that he didn't need to come back to work. He was pretty crushed.

There are days, I feel like the knitting woman here. Knitting while carrying peat in her basket, she worked hard to make things hold together. Not an easy life. Life is often rather burdensome, but the alternative is not something I want to experience yet!

I hope he doesn't do anything stupid tonight because of that.

But on a good note, I heard from a cousin of mine. She and my mom were best friends growing up, and I think of her more as an aunt than a cousin. She didn't take my mom's passing very well, and her mom died around the same time as mine did, so it was hard for her. I thought she was going to be at my niece's wedding, but she didn't make it. So it was especially good for her to drop me a line - moreso since I had lost her email address!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Congratulations on dropping the three pounds. It might not seem like much to some people, but having struggled with my weight about as long as I've been alive, I know what it's like trying to lose any. So, keep up the good work.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home