Thursday, August 04, 2005

Didn't write anything yesterday....

I've gotten busy.

I've started doing volunteer work at a library, three days a week for about 12-15 hours a week. I like it.

I'm doing a major overhaul of my webpages. I spent all day yesterday playing around with creating graphics. This one which should have been easy took too long:




But then, I didn't know what I wanted when I started.

My son, both sweet and sassy, is dealing with the stress of having to put up with the boyfriend of his ex-almost girlfriend telling tales about him that he says aren't true. And I believe him. (However they classify such things among themselves nowadays is a sheer mystery to me - but in all major ways to old folks like me this was his girlfriend). Mostly though, I think he's mad at the girl, and dealing with her choosing someone he thinks is so much lower down the social scale than he is.

My diet goes on, but I seem, finally to be plateauing. YUCK!!! This point, getting across the 200 barrier has always been a hard job for me, and I seem to have a natural pause point here. Time to examine diet and supplement and workouts, but at least I can rest in the knowledge that I'm not off the food discipline. Nice thing about documenting it. I don't have to feel insecure. I know if I keep on keeping on, I will do fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger jessafran said...

good for you for volunteering!!!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home