Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Today is my anniversary....

Hard to believe life before this kind and interesting man, his sons, his touch, his strength, his softness, his life wrapped so intimately around mine.

Hard to forget the look in his eyes as he gazed into mine when we were wed, this man who had travelled two thousand miles to take me away.

Hard to imagine life where he is not, life without his soft voice, or his warmth next to mine.

Given the choice a thousand times over, I would gladly leave my home to be at his side.

My midlife miracle, my best friend, my husband.

7 Comments:

Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

That's very sweet! Happy Anniversary to you both!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Lynda Brooks said...

Congratulations on your anniversry! It is so nice to hear from someone who actually LOVES her husband!
Lynda Brooks
www.healthgoldmine.com

12:27 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

This is soooo beautiful. You made me cry...congrats!

JC

3:32 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

What a happy day. I wish you many more.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Redmaryjane said...

Reminds me of what I'll be in for. Happy Anniversary. May you be forever by his side and in his heart...

9:56 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Happy Anniversary!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home