Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hot

Here it is, hot as blue blazes, and I find myself thinking about what I am going to wear in a few months when the weather turns cool. I know already that my winter coat will be too big. And it snows here. A lot. And my hunting clothes (something I do with my husband), my Columbia camo coat which is probably the best coat I have for nasty weather is already way too big.

So I find myself looking at fall clothes - blazers, sweaters, long sleeved shirts. Boots.

Yesterday I read the L.L. Bean fall catalog, and know that I'll be able to wear clothes from them this year.

I've been browsing Land's End.

I'm tired of Walmart, yet on the other hand, what I buy may be just for the season, so I don't want to buy the good stuff that will last for years.

Quandries.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I was in GAP yesterday and the coats and sweaters were already out on the racks... how depressing!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home