Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sauerkraut

Sauerkraut almost as bad as pickle juice? Maybe so!

Learning all these tricks about water retention is an interesting experience.

For exercise, I am moving crafting materials and books from the basement den to the top floor soon to be my sewing room, and moving history books back into the downstairs bookcase.

Yesterday, I managed to empty a four drawer heavy file cabinet, and move it from one room to another. Had to slide it on cardboard to get it over the rug. What fun, this practical calisthenics! But it's getting my space reorganized.

Teen comes home Thursday. My low stress vacation is almost over. It's been nice. It lets me know that I will be looking forward to the day where it's me and hubby.

Found a zillion recipes my mom collected off an old Fidonet recipe group back in the pre-Internet days. A lot of them are low fat or diabetic or just interesting.

Maybe there's a cookbook in my future - Relearning to cook: healthy meals that taste good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Blech to both sauerkraut AND pickle juice. YUCK!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

i love sauerkraut and pickle juice! mmmm

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home