Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I have a dress form

My dress form is one of those adjustable plus size thingies. I have used it to make fitted clothes for reenacting, the dress I wore to have my marriage blessed, and something I wanted to design, but never finished. It wasn't quite big enough, and I had to pad it. It's dressed in a blue and white checkerboard gingham thingie about the middle where I had to adjust the waist and bosom to make it fit.

It was a pretty close double of me.

I am a good bit smaller than it right now, although I could take off the padding, and readjust it down. But I think I will save it to remind me of how I looked.

I hope to get its sister when I'm smaller. I'll stand them side by side. Perfect before and after pictures!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

Good luck with your continued weight loss!

9:58 PM  
Blogger SappyChick said...

You're doing great! I've blogmarked your site so that your success can encourage me to do the same! I need all the help I can get.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home