Monday, July 04, 2005

Closet cleanout

This morning I tried on this neat jacket I had bought last fall...a chinese style jacket that was snug when I bought it...now it swallows me up incredibly. No way I’ll ever be able to wear it again.


Same with that neat jacket I bought off of ebay. Too big. And by fall, it will be huge.

Before that, I tried on a pair of camo pants I have. When I started my diet, I couldn’t close them...there was over a good inch before the two flaps would touch. Then I could wear them, but they were tight. Now they aren’t exactly loose, but almot so, with no more tightness. They are military spec, and have tabs that will let me tighten them as they get loose, so I’ll keep them.

My lovely gray sheath dress...too big in the bosom. It was a wedding present. Out it goes. The duster that went with it - way too loose. It goes.

The pretty blue rayon dress I bought last summer too big in the bosom. Barely worn. Has to go.

My size 44 bras. Gone.

The really nice rose printed big shirt I bought right before the diet. It swallows me. Regretfully, it goes.

I have never gone and bought so many clothes before, I think, because the clothes I had didn't fit. Now when I have to get rid of the replacements of the clothes I bought to replace them, that will be really neat!


2 Comments:

Blogger Amal said...

Sounds like fun, what diet are you on.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Wildefrost said...

I'll bet you feel awesome. Cleaning out the closet is the best.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home