Thursday, July 07, 2005

Battles between top and bottom

One thing women with apple shapes have is a tummy that usually pokes out further than their bosom. To me, when I diet, it's like a war between the tummy and the top.

This morning, as I walked by the mirror on my way to fix breakfast, I noticed that that slimmer woman who is my reflection, braless in her tee and capris, had an unsupported bosom that poked out slightly more than her tummy.

That battle has been won, and the bosom is the victor! Now it's my job to win the war!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for boobs!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo!! Go boobs, go!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Kimberley said...

Boobs are fucking awesome.

1:21 PM  
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Bravo and well done. I hope that continue to win the battles. Great post.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home