Friday, July 15, 2005

Weigh-in Day

210 - 2 lbs down…

Chest (not bust) 39 3/4 (down from 40 1/2)
waist: 39 (down from 39 1/2)
abdomen 47 1/2 (down from 47 3/4)
hips 45 (down from 45.5)

First major dietary test is coming up. My niece's wedding. I will be out of town from Thursday til Monday. A wedding reception coming up. Having a family get-together in a family that likes to eat. I suspect I'll be taking at least some of my meals alone...I will be taking my food journal with me!

But this next week will be filled with the excitement of getting ready to go...finally deciding what clothes to bring, what needs to be done at home before I leave, and all that fun stuff...It's been six years since I saw most of these people last.

I am praying that Hurricane Emily doesn't decide to wreck everything. I wish she would break up. She looks pretty bad this morning. It would be my luck to fly south just to fly into a storm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

no fair, i want to be tagged

8:30 AM  
Blogger Knitting a Conundrum said...

You may consider yourself tagged!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home