Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Just about all packed...

I have yahoo maps of the route from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to my brother's house,I have my my clothes to wear tomorrow ready to go, my cds carefully sorted out so I can listen to music, two books packed. and may stick some crochet in the flight bag.

I have a notebook for my food journal, every prescription I use when my tummy acts up, enough clothes so I could change clothes three times a day for the days I'm in Houston (and as hot as it is, that's not impossible).

I have most of my email on no-email, lots of hair do-dads so I can wear my hair in various ways, including ways that my aged grandmother would think is improper for a woman of my age.

I have a neat picture of my getting married niece as a little girl that my mom used to carry around on a keyring which I intend to give to my niece.

Now I am tired. It's time to hurry up and wait. It's an early flight tomorrow, but I wonder how well I'll sleep.

My only sadness is my hubby can't come with me. But thanks to the miracle of cell phones, we will stay in easy touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home