Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sometimes I wonder....

Sometimes I wonder about how I got through my adolescence and still my parents didn't disown me.

There are days when my teen pulls a stunt (like staying out all night and not coming home to five in the afternoon) that I know how much I put my parents through, and I wonder at their ability to resist the temptation to asking me to move out.

This morning, I don't know if I'll have the same ability. I'm ticked off that he got mad that I was upset that it was so late when he came home because I was worried about him - and ticked off because he promised he would be home.

I've been told that some of this behavior is due to the fact that he is pushing those close to him away so he won't be hurt like when his birth mom and sister died. It's rough being pushed against.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home