Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another Day, Another Mood, Hope and Peace

Well, I hate to say it, but I am starting, finally, to undwind a bit.

I am not going to worry about if my hair is still thinning. I don't brush out a lot of hair, so I think that I will just keep taking good care of it.

I am reading again, and enjoying it.

My psychiatrist said I am doing the best thing for myself by backing off and passing some of the decision making about teen over to Dad.

The house is nice and quiet, no emo music in the background.

I feel, well, rested. I am on a vacation, I guess.

All this crisis, and I've stuck with my diet easily. Got to be the wellbutrin.

I am still having trouble eating 1200 calories a day (I've been eating between 750-1000 for several days now). If this continues, I will talk with my doctor, but I think it was a result of the stress. In the past, I have never had an appetite crash that lasted longer than two weeks, and this has only been about 7 or 8 days. I am making efforts to eat, even without much appetite. I am taking my vitamins, taking fiber supplements, getting plenty of calcium. Can't do much more than that right now.

Hubby and I are talking about taking a trip next week while teen is at his aunt's. It will be interesting to see me juggling eating out that much. I can do it, but it takes thinking. One just can't go grab a quick burger. I will be taking my Pepsi One with me! A second honey moon - no kids, no stress. I was hoping we'd go to Oregon, but it looks like Yellowstone or other parts in Wyoming.

Maybe I'll be ready to tackle what July and August have to offer - court for teen, decisions about school next year, ways to help him cope with PTSD. But I don't have to think about that today.

And I am thankful.

2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

hi

7:40 PM  
Blogger (S)wine said...

Which fack thing is happening here with this bad writing? nobody works around as chicken with the witness excluded if they do not have the some idea where head is to the hole in the basket has gone. Ufa! I am tired already.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home