Monday, June 20, 2005

O Joy (not!)

Last week, I noticed my hair had thinned some. I don't know what's causing it, but I have five potentials at work: stress, weight loss, a thyroid that was a bit low, perimenopause, and I am taking Wellbutrin.

Doctor has since put me on thyroid.

I don't see a lot of hair in my brush, though, so I am wondering if this happened already...I have changed hairdos to put less stress on my hair (hair is very long, past my waist.) I was wearing it in a ponytail bun (pull your hair back, twist it, wrap it into a bunshape, slip a hair tie over it to keep it in place, pin as needed.) Now I brush it out long, then put a hairtie about 1/3 of the way down on the top of my head, wrap the remainder in a little chignon, and hold it on top with a little clippy. It looks rather late victorian that way.

Now the question: do I use rogaine or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home