Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Too much of this, too much of that...and I'm tired.

Two nights up late and I am spending a sleepy afternoon.

My weight finally budged. Not only did it stop going up 4 pounds, down four pounds, I dropped another pound. 47 of them babies have gone byebye.

Today, my son registered for school. I hate that he won't try an alternative school program. He has had bad experiences at this school for two years in a row, and has developed a reputation with teachers and students.

One day he will have to do something about that chip on his shoulder. Pride that interferes with you doing good things for yourself less it spoil your image and depression are not a good combination.

But a friend of mine was having medical tests done today, and the technician was one of my former students from way back when. He told my friend about how I was a fantastic teacher. That made me feel a lot better. At least sometimes, I can get through and make a difference. There were times my son was making me doubt that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home