Friday, August 19, 2005

I was having a lovely day...

Dropped another pound, had a very pleasant morning at the library, then I come home.

I come home, the dog had opened the sliding glass door. Son had opened it up, no doubt to let one of the dogs out, and did not put the block we keep there just for that reason back into place.

She's gone again. My Hunter doggie.

He left his bedding all over the living room (slept on the sofa last night), the dishes undone, his myspace account up on his dad's computer, and all I want to do is run away.

I am so, so tired. Two weeks in a row?

I just want to run away. It is so exhausting to go through this time after time. My husband is so stressed, and although he doesn't tell son about it, he's down (disapointed? Distressed, worried, anxious? Maybe all at once) about the stupid phase both of them are going through.

It breaks my heart.

And now when I most want to go screaming off the handle, I want to hold on and stay in control at least until he feels a little better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Again????

Speechless.

((((((((hugs)))))))))

2:51 PM  
Blogger onewithcat said...

Keep yourself in check! It seems like you're doing a good job, though YOU may not think so at times. I can relate, with a 13 y/o step-son...

:) Somewhere, it gets much, much better. It DOES!!!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home