Saturday, October 08, 2005

Saturday angst....

Well, we went to court, son got hit with a big fine which he is supposed to pay, not me, and 40 hours of community service, and a drug and alcohol evaluation and to follow the treatment recommendations.

He's got deadlines every step along the way.

This morning, he was supposed to start working on work crew for his community service. He seemed ok with it. Then he didn't come home last night.

No doubt he fell asleep at a friend's house.

On his own head be it. Called one of his friends who was going to call around trying to find him and get him up. He's got about 25 minutes before we have to get leave to get to the crew pickup spot.

I'm not calling him in sick.

As for the diet, I'm in one of those weight loss doldrums. Up 2 lbs, down 2 lbs. Circulating from 197 to 195. I've also started a new exercise regime. Some pilates, a lot of aerobics, a little bit with free weights if my shoulder feels up to it. My knee feels better with it, mostly. Might reflect some muscle building. Might be stress from hubby being out of town. I'm still eating in my range, although I am trying to average 1400 cals instead of 1200 with the increased exercise and the weather changing. Funny, if I eat at a 1400 cal range, I feel like I'm binging sometimes.

Because I'm eating alone mostly, I've been buying lean cuisines and such, so I won't have the temptation to eat too much (leftovers and such), but I am ready for hubby to come home so we can get back on the food types we normally eat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Be strong, let him learn...went thru similar situation with my son. Good luck with the diet, hope your son wakes up to reality.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home