Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday evening

Welp, today I spent the day cataloging articles mostly about silvaculture and environmental policy and managment issues for the library I am volunteering at.

If I knew what I knew now, and this was 25 years ago when I started college, I would switch majors to library science, I think. I didn't know how much I would enjoy doing this.

My knee still hurts. I do the isometrics the doctor asked me to do several times during the day, but I guess it's just going to take time.

The weather has been drop-dead gorgeous...the way it only gets in the fall - beautiful sweet light, not too hot, not too cold, clear air, low humidity.

It's a good thing the weather is nice. I went and tried on some of my old winter clothes. Way, way tooo big. Even my Jones of NY jacket...sigh. I loved that jacket..but it was a size 24 w. I'm wearing size 16 w jackets now.

I'm tired. But a good tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home