Thursday, September 08, 2005

Weigh in

Current weight: 199

Chest(not bust) 38 3/4
waist 38
abdomen 45 1/2
hips 44

Original weight 252

Chest (not bust) 45
waist: 47.5
Abdomen started measuring a month into the diet): 52
hips: 52

(Ok, I like to keep repeating those initial stats because it pleases me that every part of my body is now smaller than my smallest original measurement.

Well, I plateaued for three weeks then zoom. 4 lbs. gone. I am not starving. I eat an average of somewhere between 1300-1400 calories daily. I work hard to keep a balance, with lots of green stuff, protein, not too much fat since I make gall stones (boy does that keep me honest on the fat issue!), and restricting of carbs.

When I started, I couldn't eat much over 100 cals of a high carb food like bread at a time without getting the craves. Now that I have lost more weight, I can handle two slices of bread at a time, which means I can have a sandwich for lunch on something besides a small hamburger bun.

I do feel better. My right knee was starting to hurt much of the time when I started. Now it very seldom does. I'll know more as we get into winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home