Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fall is here....



Yesterday we had a cold front come through that put snow on the mountains. Not a lot, mind you, but enough to see where the snow is.

This pic was taken later in the year two years ago, but it gives you an idea of how glorious the mountains can look.

I'm looking forward to that, but not to the snow.

But it's too early to snow, because my mums haven't bloomed yet. They are usually the last thing to bloom in my garden, and they always get snowed on before they are bloomed out.

I decided I needed some cool weather clothes last Saturday. Good thing I did, because by Monday morning it was cold enough to need them.

My fifth grade catechism class starts in earnest tomorrow. At the end of last year they didn't think there were going to be any students at all for Wednesday class, but seven students popped out of the woodwork. So once again my Wednesdays will be filled.


There's color in the hills. Pretty soon it will look as good as this pic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home