Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Cool weather!

And cool weather munchies!

I ate nearly 1700 calories yesterday. That's a lot for me. I have been exercising every day, and some of that may be my body saying I need more cause I am doing more. Some of it is I always want to eat more when the weather gets cold. That's something I'm going to have to figure out how to deal with.

Time to start with the hot tea. That helps some.

Instead of really munching, I've been house cleaning. Too much time on my hand with husband out of town, so spring cleaning type stuff is a good alternative.

And I'm anxious. This morning, teenager and I go to court for that ticket he got at the beginning of summer.

And this kid who hasn't been through driver's ed because I can't afford to pay his car insurance yet got a driving ticket the other night, trying to drive his friend's car...supposedly his friend was intoxicated - and got an alcohol ticket.

Sigh.

Amazing how we've devised this teen culture that thinks morality, legality and right and wrong don't mean anything when it interferes with what they want to do.

Maybe they were on to something in the old days when kids were apprenticed at 10 or 12, to learn living with adults instead of being crammed into large schools with inadequate supervision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home