Monday, October 03, 2005

Fall changes.

There was snow on the top of the mountain this afternoon. A cool day, high of 58.

Autumn. The hills are red and gold. We may touch freezing one day this week.

I like autumn, but after that is winter, the achy season.

Weight is in the doldrums again. been yoyoing between 197-195 for a week and a half now.

But I did buy some new pants. Jeans in the 16W range instead of the 26W like when I started. That part feels good.

It's so quiet around here with hubby out of town. I actually watched two DVDs last night. That was highly unusual, since I almost never even turn the TV on.

I am starting a new workout schedule. Pilates one day, aerobics the next, a day off with just stretchings. Still working on my sore knee. Doctor wanted me to do isometrics on it. I've added stretches to the mix cause I have learned that problems with hamstrings can make this worse. I've had some problem with that in the past. Knee does seem to be improving some.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to work out . . .

Stopped during my 30 seconds at Blog Explosion. Just wanted to say hi!

Have a great day!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home