Thursday, October 27, 2005

eek!

Didn't realize I had skipped so many days posting.

This morning, I am having an achies flare, not surprising, because there is a front coming in. Puffed up, stiff, and nauseated to boot.

This week has been rather crazy so far. I spent two days looking for a missing partial denture which absolutely disapeered from the house over the weekend. I even looked through the garbage. Still have no idea where it ended up.

Adding to this was the fact that we were transferring my son from one highschool to an alternative school this week. Son had to go take some placement tests Tuesday, but he doesn't start attending until next Tuesday.

Yesterday morning there was a 7:30 trip to the dentist, and learning that it will be two weeks before I even get to do the try in, so if I get them by Thanksgiving I will be lucky.

Then class prep for my catechism class.

My size 18 jeans (a straight 18, not an 18w - an 18 is closer to a 16w in size) are starting to slip down too low. That's a nice thing. If I want to keep wearing them, I'm going to have to buy a belt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home