Sunday, October 23, 2005

Another week...

Tomorrow looks to be busy.

Son got a traffic ticket that has to be paid tomorrow, and he lost the citation. He has an orientation at the alternative school he's transferring to. He's got bronchitis and spent most of the weekend sleeping.

Lost another 2 lbs. this week. For awhile there, I was gettting nervous, because I dropped five lbs in less than 10 days. I wasn't doing anything different. Eating carefully around 1300-1400 calories a day. I had plateaued for about 3 weeks, so I am hoping that was just me moving to a new point. First I lost 3 lbs. Then 1 pound each of the next 2 days. Then I started cycling between 190 and 193. This morning, I got on the scale, and I was at 189.8, which is nice. I think I'm more on track, and the mad drop definitely is back to where it ought to be.

Life.

Spent a good part of this afternoon stacking firewood. We had to move our firewood to a more secure stash site in the back yard. We were keeping it in our driveway area, but someone stole a noticable amount one day, so we have moved it. With the price of natural gas this year, I am going to be glad we went for an extra cord. But we're kind of needing to hurry it finished, as we normally get our first snow somewhere near halloween, which is right around the corner.

I am finally working on the body of the sweater I've been knitting. 40 more rows and then the bottom rib stitching. It is going fast. Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia Reffner said...

Sorry to hear about your sons tickets and illness. I hope he feels better soon. Congratulations on the success with your weight. It sounds as though you are doing well.

The Lumpy

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home